She began as an experienced pro “Salsa Dancer” known as “The Mulatas del Sabor.”She was a part of the reality show featuring Marc Antony and Jennifer Lopez named “Q viva the Cosen.” When she was in Puerto Rico, Yarishna started competing in the bikini competition and won her matches. Then, she moved back to her home in the United States to compete and discover new opportunities in fitness.
In 2013, she received her Pro Card during her first competition at the National Juniors at Chicago, becoming the first bikini Puerto Rican to obtain a Pro Card within an entire year of competition in this sport.
She believes that God has granted all honor and glory to her. She is also aware that nothing can be impossible when she has God at the helm.
Table Of Contents
- 1 How was Yarishna’s Early Life?
- 2 Yarishna Ayala nude
- 3 Yarishna Ayala Social Media Handle
- 4 Yarishna Ayala nutrition and diet
- 5 Yarishna Ayala hair color and skincare
- 6 Yarishna Ayala fitness & Workout routine
- 7 Yarishna Ayala favourite exercise:
- 8 The career of Yarishna Ayala
- 9 Achievements of Yarishna Ayala
- 10 The body measurement of Yarishna Ayala
- 11 Net worth of Yarishna Ayala
- 12 Zodiac sign of Yarishna Ayala
- 13 Is Yarishna Ayala single?
- 14 At The End
- 15 Useful Resources
How was Yarishna’s Early Life?
Yarishna Ayala was born on December 22, 1992. Her birthplace is Puerto Rico, the United States. Her ethnicity is multi-racial. She has received the full support of her parents and has shared unforgettable times with her sister. Her nickname is Karishna Nicole. Together, they were able to dance in various forms, including Salsa. The school she attended and her academic accomplishment details are not listed on her Wikipedia.
Yarishna Ayala nude
One of them that mostly searched for Yarishna Ayala is her nude, but here we are going to be clear that we didn’t get such things from our long research and checking her all social media accounts. Her social media accounts are full of her bold pictures and fitness photos.
Yarishna Ayala Social Media Handle
Instagram Account (Instagram: 3M followers and 5550+ posts)
Yarishna Ayala has a massive number of followers on Instagram.
She posts her information, pictures and updates for her fans through social media.
Yarishna Ayala nutrition and diet
Like all fitness-minded people, Yarishna Ayala also follows an exact diet and makes sure she has eaten enough protein along with vitamins, fruits and complex carbohydrates. She enjoys eating chicken breasts served with a baked potato. According to some wiki websites, the man eats meals every five days, including Oats with milk and egg Whites and Chicken Breast and seafood, Green Grapes, Baked potatoes and so on. She is taking Fat Burner, Whey Protein and Glutamine as supplements.
- Meal 1 – Oats with milk and egg whites
- Meal 2 – Chicken Breast, Baked Potato and Green Grapes
- Meal 3 – Fish, Baked Potato and Green Grapes
- Meal 4 – Chicken Breast, Baked Potato and Green Grapes
- Meal 5 – Fish, Baked Potato and Green Grapes
Yarishna Ayala hair color and skincare
Yarishna Ayala takes her hair care very seriously, and her skincare has tons of skincare products that she uses daily when she goes to sleep and uses her hair shampoo and conditioner well.
Yarishna Ayala fitness & Workout routine
Yarishna is a trainer for six days a week, and her dedication to her work has led her to be blessed with an incredible body. She weights and rests the other three days of training cardio three days a week. She usually lifts weights on Mondays, Wednesdays, Friday and Monday. She has a break on Sunday and then spends the rest of the week doing Cardio.
Yarishna Ayala favourite exercise:
- Hip Thrust 4 sets of 20 reps
- Kickback 4 sets of 20 reps
- Squat 4 and set 20 reps.
- Sumo squat 4 set 20 reps.
The career of Yarishna Ayala
Before pursuing the professional fitness event, Yarishna joined the American reality TV show “Q’Viva! The Chosen” together with their sister in 2012. The two siblings wowed the audience by their spectacular performance in their professional roles as dancers. The actress was unaware of her future and where her career would reach the highest point.
She began working hard and attending the gym regularly. She saw rapid growth, following which she was motivated to take part in competitions of various kinds. She was able to fulfill her desire to become a professional Bikini athlete. Her first competitive event was during 2013, the Unique Fitness Classic, where she earned an award. This gave her more motivation to participate in other professional contests.
Achievements of Yarishna Ayala
- 2013 Unique Fitness Classic, 1st
- 2013 Ms and Mr. Puerto Rico, 1st
- 2013 Tony Roman Bodybuilding, 1st and Overall
- 2013 Central American and Caribbean Games, 2nd
- 2013 NPC New York State Grand Prix, 3rd
- 2013 NPC Bev Francis Atlantic States, 4th
- 2013 NPC Junior National Championships, Chicago, 1st
- 2013 IFBB PBW Tampa Pro, 8th
- 2013 IFBB Valenti Gold Cup Pro, 7th
- 2014 IFBB Europa Show of Champions Ontario, 6th
- 2014 IFBB Pittsburgh Pro, 13th
- 2014 IFBB New York Pro, 16th
- 2014 OFBB Toronto Pro Supershow, 8th
- 2014 IFBB Patriots Pro Bikini, 8th
- 2014 IFBB Europa Pheonix, 7th
- 2014 IFBB Irongames Pro Bikini, 7th
- 2015 IFBB New York Pro, 16th
- 2015 Puerto Rico Pro, 9th
- 2015 IFBB Wings of Strength PBW Tampa Pro 16th, and many more
The body measurement of Yarishna Ayala
Yarishna Ayala is high, 5 feet 5 inches (165 centimeters). Her weight varies based on her exercise goals and plans, ranging from 125 to 135 pounds (56.7 61.2 – 61.2 kg). According to some sources, her shoe size is a dimension of about 6. The perfect body measurements are 35-24-35 inches. Ayala is a stunning angel with her dark hair and dark brown eyes.
Net worth of Yarishna Ayala
A Puerto Rican fitness trainer Yarishna Ayala is estimated to have a Net worth of US$1.2 million. The fitness instructor and entrepreneur too. She has offered various products, including Team No Excuses Bundle, Resistance Bands, Team No Excuses Tank Top Women, Fabric Face Mask, Crop Hoodie Sweatshirt, Crop T-Shirt and numerous others. It is possible to purchase her programs on their website Yarishna Fitness.
Zodiac sign of Yarishna Ayala
Yarishna Ayala’s zodiac sign is Taurus. According to Astrologers, Taurus is practical and grounded. The sign is the fruits of work. They can always be at peace with beauty and love and are attracted to the physical world, hedonism and physical pleasures. The people born under the Sun within Taurus are tactile and sensual with their senses, believing that touch and taste are the most important senses. Affirm and dependability are among the zodiac’s most trustworthy signs who are ready to stand firm and adhere to their decisions until they reach a point of their satisfaction.
Is Yarishna Ayala single?
She(Yarishna Ayala) is married. The beautiful fitness star is enjoying life with her husband, Luis Ojeda. Luis is also an athlete who is an online personal trainer and coach by profession. They’re very open about their private life and have clearly stated the status of their relationships in their Instagram handles. The couple got married on March 9, 2019.
At The End
The gorgeous couple in the fitness industry has a fantastic love story that has shared the stage at several awards ceremonies. It is easy to find out the latest happenings in their love life via their Instagram handle since they regularly update their followers.